1. How you may use material on our site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website (our site), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and (if applicable) you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must comply with any separate instructions provided by us in relation to the use of any additional materials (such as training and / or course materials) made available to you by Promas.
- You may face criminal sanctions and / or civil action if you deal with any copyright work which you know or have reason to believe is an infringing copy.
2. Trade marks
All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
You are not permitted to use any trade mark, whether registered (by us or by a third party) or unregistered, without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the above terms, ‘How you may use material on our site’.