Promas CIC host social events across Cornwall
Please book your place at our fantastic social events. Everyone welcome, look forward to seeing you.
‘The social activities are great – feel like a safe place to go out… feel ‘normal’. Escape from day-today life…. “1st time I’ve been out for a meal in 6 years”, so great to be out with people who understand’
To book a place or for more information contact Promas CIC on
Tel – 07775756454 / 01736 339226
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of all the events are in our Gallery
Christmas drop in with Christmas treats
Promas CIC office at Tolvaddon Business Park on 12th December 2017
Come and visit us all welcome
Alverton Mannor – Truro
- Afternoon Tea on Saturday 24th February 2018
- 2.30pm -5 pm
- Carers – £ 12
- Guests – £18
A selection of finger sandwiches, cakes and scones with strawberry jam and Rodda’s clotted cream.
Tea, coffee, orange juice and water
Spring Celebrations 2018
Come and join us at the Promas CIC office at Tolvaddon Business Park, Pool, TR14 0HX.
Celebrate with cakes, coffee and Easter eggs on Thursday 22nd of March from 10.30 – 12.30.
Come and visit us, all welcome to this free event. It will be lovely to see you.
Queens Hotel, Penzance 2018
Come and join us for dinner on June 24th – 6.30pm-9.00pm
Menu and cost to come.
Trenython Manor, Near Fowey, Cornwall 2018
- Lunch on 22nd of September 2018
- Time – start 12.15 -3.15
- Carers – £ 14.50 two courses, £17.50 three courses
- Guests – £20 two courses, £25 three courses
- Tomato and basil and home made focaccia bread and butter
- Home made orange and Chicken liver parfait, sweet & spice red onion marmalade, melba toast
- Home made breaded Lemon and coriander fishcake, tartar caper dip
- Pan-fried Seabass ,creamy herb mash and peas , tomato and basil dressing
- Breaded Cornish pork schnitzel slow roasted vegetable and Lyonnaise onions, new potatoes, brandy pepper sauce
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables with goats cheese wellington with wilted spinach and saute potatoes
- Homemade gooey Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Summer fruits Eton mess crispy meringue and strawberry coulis
- Home made Lemon meringue pie, raspberry coulis
Summer House Gallery, Marazion
Join us at the Summer House Gallery in Marazion for a fantastic evening with canapes, Prosecco and Artist talk with exhibition. On the 5th of October 6pm-8pm.
This is a free event but please book.
5th Year Celebration of Promas CIC 2018
Old Quay House, Hayle
Join us for lunch on the 17th of November, please book your place.
Carers – 2 courses £15 and 3 courses £19.25
Guests – 2 courses £20 and 3 courses £25
* * * * * Starters * * * * *
Roasted Tomato and Pepper Soup (V)
Egg and Prawn Salad
Bang Bang Chicken
Melon Fans (V)
Served with a Fruit Coulis
* * * * * Mains * * * * *
Chicken Breast with a White Wine and Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce, served with Vegetables of the Day
Whole-tail Scampi, Chips and Garden Peas
Home-made Chicken and Ham Pie
served with Chips and Garden Peas
Ratatouille Lasagne (V), served with mixed leaves and garlic ciabatta
Goats Cheese Tart (V), served with a Quay House Salad
* * * * * Desserts * * * * *
Profiteroles, served with Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate and Raspberry Roulade
Cheesecake of the Day
Fresh Fruit Salad, served with Cornish Clotted Cream
* * * * * * * * * *
Tea or Coffee would be at an extra charge