The Old Quay House, Hayle
16th November 2019
*We have received funding to provide unpaid carers with a free lunch at this event. However a £3 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your place. In addition if you are not known to Promas CIC who will need to provide evidence that you are an unpaid carer in Cornwall.
Join us for lunch on the 16th of November 2019 from 12.30-3.30pm, please book your place.
Carers – 2 courses £15.50 and 3 courses £19.75
Guests – 2 courses £20 and 3 courses £25
- Broccoli and Stilton Soup (V)
- Chicken Liver Pâté, Served with Melba Toast and Onion Marmalade
- Melon Fans (V), Served with a Fruit Coulis
- Egg and Prawn Salad
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and Rich Jus, Served with Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Swede and Cauliflower in a Cream Sauce
- Home-made Steak and Ale Pie, Served with Vegetables of the day
- Oven Baked Stuffed Peppers filled with Savoury Vegetables and Rice, Served with a Rich Herb Tomato Coulis (V) (NB No Mushrooms)
- Goats Cheese Tart (V), Served with a Quay House Salad
- Traditional Fish and Chips, Served with Garden Peas
- Pavlova Filled with Fresh Cream and Mixed Berries, Served with a Fruit Coulis
- Baileys and Chocolate Cheesecake
- Vanilla and Strawberry Roulade
- Fresh Fruit Salad, Served with Cornish Clotted Cream
***Tea or Coffee would be at an extra charge***
Send us a message with your details to book onto the event.